Forums » Support

Golden Goose Shoes star

• 6 posts
    June 2, 2021 6:07 PM +05

Blue Yeah sneakers with camouflage and white Golden Goose Shoes star. A statement of lifestyle and self-expression, the Yeah. V-Star sneakers in denim with silver star and vertical strip. The iconic, timeless design of these sneakers is updated in a contemporary key. Contrast stitching in green. Low-top paneled suede and nylon sneakers in black.

As soon as I put this pair on for the first time, I could instantly feel how comfortable they were. They have a very cushioned sole. Perforated detailing at sides. Signature suede star applique in grey and gold-tone logo stamp at outer side. Handcrafted low-top buffed leather sneakers in white. Smudging and distressing throughout.

Terrycloth lining. Textured rubber midsole in white with gold-tone logo stamp at outer side. I love that these are shoes you can wear year round, no matter how hot or cold it is, and no matter where you live. I have worn these shoes in both summer and winter now and love them for BOTH.

Leather logo patch and signature star applique at outer side. Logo printed in red at heel tab. White Yeah sneakers with silver star. A statement of lifestyle and self-expression, the Yeah. Silver-tone hardware. Smudging and distressing throughout. Tonal lace-up closure. Leather and terrycloth Golden Goose Francy lining.

Round toe. Lace-up closure in grey with black printed logo. Super-Star sneakers in suede with silver star. Super-Star sneakers are a Golden Goose evergreen and accompany its collections season after season, updated with the use of innovative materials and finishes a bit like the remake of a classic movie.

They literally go with EVERYTHING. I wear them with blue jeans, white jeans, black jeans. Super-Star sneakers in suede leather with perforated star. Super-Star sneakers are a Golden Goose evergreen and accompany its collections season after season, updated with the use of innovative materials and finishes.

Leather and terrycloth lining. I think it's also important to note that these sneakers are hand made with high-quality Italian leather, which also justifies the higher price point. Super-Star sneakers with handwritten lettering and crystals. The appeal of these sneakers' streetwear elegance lies in the exclusive finishes and the use of premium materials.

Textile logo patch in black at tongue. Padded collar. Handcrafted low-top buffed leather sneakers in white. Scuffing and distressing throughout. One of us HAD TO DO IT. It just made sense, considering how popular they are and that we are a style blog.

sneakers tell their story through a patchwork of fabrics, weaves and colours. Our vision of uniqueness Golden Goose Shoes Outlet is translated into music, ideas and people. We tell stories, highlighting the uniqueness of each one of us. With our Limited Edition LAB sneakers we have taken this concept to a new level.