Forums » News and Announcements

How realistic is Ant-Man's quantum science?

• 27 posts
    October 14, 2021 12:31 PM +05

First released in 2015 with Paul Rudd as a miniaturized superhero,

Marvel's Ant-Man brings science-driven powers to the slot Marvel Cinematic Universe. Ant-Man's abilities include miniaturization. Until I used to think that it was impossible with the use of a special set. forcing the ant colony and can grow into a gigantic size Most of these forces are centered on genius scientist

Hank Pym's "Pym Particles," an exotic sub-atomic group of particles that allows the size and mass of objects to change at will. Skip the square-cube rule. How true can these things be?As seen in this video by Vsauce3 with Paul Rudd and Jake Roper, mindlessly shrinking causes a lot of problems. First of all,

your body density. (If maintained while contracting) is so good that it collapses on its own due to the enormous pressure. This problem is clearly overcome by the ability of Pym particles to keep the structure of the body down to an impossible size.An Ant-Man suit and a device that implants Pym Particles onto what the hockey puck-like device is attached to so that objects can be instantly scaled

without worrying about injury or breaking the rules. Square-Cube: Principles of Physics at Galileo. Galilei discovered that any object had increased in size. Its surface area increases by a square factor while its volume increases by a cubic factor.In addition, your downscaling means that the sound you create increases in frequency significantly with your voice having a wavelength of approximately 12 to 26 kHz,

which is outside the range of human hearing. Confined to such a small space, you only communicate with sound through incomprehensible squeaks and squeaks. Whenever Ant-Man crouched down, people seemed to still be able to hear him, even if his size had been reduced in vain.

• 1000 posts
    June 25, 2023 11:35 AM +05

검증된 파워볼사이트 를 찾으신다면 eos파워볼사이트 가 있는 파워볼사이트추천 에서 파워볼 을 즐기시길 바랍니다. 5년 이상 운영된 메이저업체 이며 지금까지 많은분들께 사랑받은 안전한파워볼사이트 입니다. 안전한파워볼사이트

• 1000 posts
    June 29, 2023 1:31 PM +05

I can suggest essentially not too bad and even dependable tips, accordingly see it: 먹튀검증업체 순위

• 1000 posts
    July 11, 2023 3:17 PM +05

Screens-People.com is professional original Desktop,Laptop & Tablet LCD Screen Display trading or replacement supplier and wholesale provider, mainly focused on dell,hp,lenovo,Apple,Acer,ASUS brand. We can send orders to worldwide. Apple Screen Display

• 1000 posts
    July 17, 2023 11:09 AM +05

Attention fellow forum members! I recently started a incredible company called "The Good Heart" that is actively helping charities and non-profits with their marketing needs. We offer free marketing services and connect these organizations with sponsors to expand their reach and impact. What makes The Good Heart truly special is Our commitment to finding innovative products that solve real-life problems. We believe in spreading love and making a difference, one charity at a time. Join the conversation and let's discuss how The Good Heart is changing lives and creating a better world. Random acts of kindness

• 1000 posts
    July 19, 2023 4:37 PM +05

At 3E Accounting Singapore, we specialize in company incorporation services with a strong focus on assisting business owners in selecting and appointing nominee directors. As a trusted provider of comprehensive professional services, we cater specifically to the needs of start-ups and small- to medium-sized firms. Alongside our expertise in incorporation, we also offer a breadth of knowledge in accounting, taxation, immigration, and compliance, ensuring that our cost-effective solutions deliver exceptional results that consistently surpass expectations. nominee services Singapore

• 1000 posts
    July 22, 2023 12:27 PM +05

I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to make this article. I like your work. things to do in molokai

• 1000 posts
    July 23, 2023 6:01 PM +05

I have a comparable intrigue this is my page read everything deliberately and let me comprehend what you think. Dispocars Airport transfers

• 1000 posts
    July 26, 2023 8:43 PM +05

As the leading one-stop provider of professional services in Hong Kong, 3E Accounting is renowned for its cost-effective solutions for incorporation, accounting, tax, immigration, and compliance. Its team of experienced professionals has in-depth knowledge of the business environment in the city and a commitment to excellence. Clients can trust 3E to always go above and beyond their expectations with superior quality services. In addition, 3E offers a wide range of services that provides comprehensive business setup and administration support at highly competitive rates. incorporating a company

• 174 posts
    July 28, 2023 12:49 PM +05

I have a comparable intrigue this is my page read everything deliberately and let me comprehend what you think.  Osabus.it

• 174 posts
    July 30, 2023 8:34 PM +05
    I welcome you to the page where you can read with intriguing data on comparable points.  먹튀
    • 1000 posts
    August 2, 2023 5:49 PM +05

I am scanning for and I need to post a comment that "The substance of your post is magnificent" Great work! buy now

• 1000 posts
    August 3, 2023 2:27 PM +05

Benefit basically prime quality things - you can comprehend them all inside: Group tours around Baltics

• 1000 posts
    August 7, 2023 4:13 PM +05

DispoCars ist dabei, die größte Datenbank für Bodentransportunternehmen der Welt zu werden. Alle Daten, die von lokalen Dienstleistern eingegeben werden, werden auf zahlreiche Arten in der ganzen Welt verteilt, um Reisenden, Reisebüros und Reiseveranstaltern zu helfen, jeden Teil der Welt in Sekunden zu erreichen. dispocars