Forums » Support

What To Do To Make The 360 Lace Wig Last Longer

• 10 posts
    October 21, 2021 11:25 AM +05

According to our survey of our customers, a 360 Wigs is an investment that the wearer hopes to be able to use for along time. you bought a wig, and it's flawless, the bounce, the sheen, the color! Then bam, after a few wears you begin worrying about the longevity of it right? We've all seen it, wigs looking dry and tired. So,many customers are wondering what to do to make the 360 Lace Wig last longer, No Worries,i am here to give you some tips to have your wigs lasting longer than they ever have.

Tips 1: Don’t Wear The Same Wig Everyday
    Like everything else, wigs have a life and a deadline.If you wear your 360 Lace Front Wigs every day, a human hair wig will wear out in a year. Over time the color fades, the threads start to tear, and the overall appearance tends to diminish. If you are a wig wearer on a daily basis, consider purchasing and rotating various wigs.

Tips 2:Style Your Human Hair Wig Correctly
    Remember, your human hair wigs won’t last as long as you can imagine if you style your hair with heat every day. Although the wig is made of real hair , it won’t get the oils from your scalp that your own hair would have.

Tips 3:The right way to wash wigs
    1. Since wigs don't have the natural oils the less you wash your wig the better! 

2. Use your hot air blow dryer to help dry your wig very carefully. Many wigs are able to be heat styled, But some of them aren't and you can end up ruining the style of your wig. 

3. You shouldn't shower with your wig on. Although it may seem like a way to save time in the morning the heat from the shower could easily damage the bonds of the hair to the wig cap. Which shortens the life of the wig due to shedding. 

4. Carve out time to wash your wig. It takes time, so make sure that when it's time to wash your wig you figure out a time to do it. 

Tips 4: Store Your Human Hair Wig
    Don’t be lazy. Care for your human hair wig is not just about styling, shampooing, and conditioning, but also about how you store it away if you don’t wear it. Store your wig away from any form of heat is always best. Also, be sure to store your wig in dry conditions. Please do not store your wigs in humid circumstances such as a bathroom,that will only shorten your wig’s life.

I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com

• 1 posts
    February 11, 2022 9:53 PM +05

Why do people want to make the wig longer, I just don't get the point or the idea behind this? Also then, going along the same lines, Why Students Use Writing Services to Buy Essays? Can someone please answer these questions for me, I really would appreciate answers for both these questions!